To establish a just and equitable society where the weaker and vulnerable segments of people comprising poor, vagrant, destitute people especially women and defenseless children will not be priced out of rights on account of socio-economic impediments.
Just and equitable society where no discrimination will exist among the people.
Ensuring socio-economic upliftment and basic human rights for underprivileged and marginal section of society.
– Believe in potentialities of all the people.
– Committed to empowerment.
– Dedication, integrity, and professionalism
– Accountability and transparency
SEHEO perfroms its activities throgh the combind efforts of following sectors.
Touching the poor people sepecialy women and children.
- Uniting them in groups.
- Facilitating them to build their own institutions.
- Capacity development of targte groups.
- Leadersip development of tager ggroups.
- Providing support to the targte people to run their enterprise in a sustanable manner.
- Creation of self confidence of targte group.
- Exposing their hidden potentials to be involved in venture, suitable.
- Faciliate to accumulate their own fund throguh savings accumulation.
- Giving support to become individual as entreprenur.
- Facilitating engage in development activities.
Implementing all development activities through participatory decision making process and work in partnership with the poor for changing their life status.
- Promoting people’s institutions an empowering to participate in local govt. and other institutions.
- Promoting an advocating nee based social, environmental and cultural development programs for upgrading socio-economic situation of poor, destitute, oppressed and disabled people.
- Establishing active development linkages with national and international network, alliance and coalition for facilitating among different CBOs, NGOs, and GOs towards common action and welfare.
- Inventing and exploring the individual human potentials of the poor people through human resource development in achieving self- reliance.
- Developing interpersonal relation, mutual cooperation and gender sensitivity among all staff and development partners.
- Undertaking best practices of accountability and transparency.
Source of fund:
Resources of organization have been built up with loan from the Bangladesh Bank & other banks, Ministry of Women and Child Affairs, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Establishment and beneficiary’s savings etc. The project funding, received from different department and donor agencies, is spent for respective project and Bank loan is spent for credit program.
Management of the Organization:
As per Articles of the organization, an Executive Committee, under the control and supervision of a General Body, manages the affairs of the organization. The General Body is composed of all members of the SEHEO comprising of 21 members. And the Executive Committee shall be composed of not more than 7 members. At present there are 21 members in the General Body and 7 members in the Executive Committee. The term of the Board is for three years. Therefore, the election of the Executive Committee is held in every three years. The Executive Committee has the responsibility to determine the direction and scope of the activities of the organization. It also has the responsibility to approve projects and to approve and administer the annual and supplementary budget.