Welcome to SEHEO Official Website !
The SEHEO, a NGO is registered with the Department of Social Welfare, NGO Affairs Bureau, Micro Credit Regulatory Authority (MRA) and Department of Youth Development. It is a non-profit, development organization dedicated to improve living standard of the poor people especially women. Microcredit, agriculture, poultry & livestock, fish culture, health and nutrition, education etc. are its main program and projects. The target group comprises, hard core poor, farmers, especially women, children and adolescent, aborigine etc.. All the programs/projects are implemented with full participation of the target groups in a participatory way. The objects for which the organization was established are, inter alia, the following:
Objectives of the organization:
Our Core Services
To establish a just and equitable society where the weaker and vulnerable segments of people comprising poor, vagrant, destitute people especially women and defenseless children will not be priced out of rights on account of socio-economic impediments..
Just and equitable society where no discrimination will exist among the people.
Ensuring socio-economic upliftment and basic human rights for underprivileged and marginal section of society.
Accountability and transparency believe in potentialities of all the people.
- Committed to empowerment.
- Professionalism .
SEHEO performs its activities through the combined efforts of following sectors:
- Touching the poor people sepecialy women and children.
- Uniting them in groups.
- Facilitating them to build their own institutions.
- Capacity development of targte groups.
- Leadersip development of tager groups.
- Providing support to the targte people to run their enterprise in a sustanable manner.
- Creation of self confidence of targte group.
- Exposing their hidden potentials to be involved in venture, suitable.
- Faciliate to accumulate their own fund throguh savings accumulation.
- Giving support to become individual as entreprenur.
- Facilitating engage in development activities.
- Implementing all development activities through participatory decision making process and work in partnership with the poor for changing their life status.
Promoting people’s institutions and empowering to participate in local govt. and other institutions.
- Promoting and advocating nee based social, environmental and cultural development programs for upgrading socio-economic situation of poor, destitute, oppressed and disabled people.
- Establishing active development linkages with national and international network, alliance and coalition for facilitating among different CBOs, NGOs, and GOs towards common action and welfare.
- Inventing and exploring the individual human potentials of the poor people through human resource development in achieving self- reliance.
- Developing interpersonal relation, mutual cooperation and gender sensitivity among all staff and development partners.
- Undertaking best practices of accountability and transparency.